Jul 31, 2020
Black CAP is powered and driven by dedicated volunteers who make it happen!
- Every year, over 200 volunteers donate more than 4,000 hours of their time and talent towards the fight against HIV/AIDS in our communities
- We are so fortunate to have committed volunteers who are passionate about raising awareness of HIV, and providing support to people living with HIV/AIDS within Toronto’s Black communities
Thanks to our great volunteers whom we rely on to deliver much needed HIV related services to Toronto’s African, Caribbean and Black communities.
Are you passionate about Toronto’s Black Communities? Black CAP is the place for you! We offer a flexible range of ways to become involved, no matter how much time you have or the skills you are looking to share or to gain.
For more information about volunteering, and corporate days of giving, please contact the Volunteer Coordinator at 416-977-9955, ext. 224 or email email@example.com.
Are you a group or corporate volunteer program looking for a fun way to engage your team while making an impact? Help Black CAP build Personal Care Success Kits, Senior'sKits, Summer Kits, Winter Kits and/ or Feminine Hygiene Empowerment Kits for people living with HIV/AIDS within Toronto's Black communities. https://kitsforacause.com/charities/black-coalition-for-aids-prevention-black-cap/
Become a Volunteer
Our range of volunteer opportunities offers you the chance to work with us in many different and rewarding ways. We know that your time is valuable and we very much appreciate the support that volunteers provide to the agency.
Here how you can become a volunteer:
- Click here to download volunteer application form
- Attend an information session or an in-person interview with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Attend and complete a 1 day volunteer core skills training workshop comprised of 5 sessions
- Volunteer placement into program area is based on volunteer interest, skills, experience, agency needs and available opportunities
Attend an interview in person with the selected program area coordinator and complete unit specific training
Phone: 416-977-9955, ext. 276
The Volunteer Program is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care